Fisher® Large ET and ED Control Valve
Flow Control Equipment offers a large variety of Fisher type EU sliding stem control valves in all different sizes and material selections. The Fisher® EU control valve are a general purpose valve used for either throttling or on-off control of gases and liquids whereas a large Cv is required.
- Cage Guided, Balanced Valve plugs
- ANSI Class 150-600#
- Valve Sizes 12, 16, 20, 24 x 16, and 24 x 20 Inch
- Equal Percent, Linear, Quick-Opening, Flow Characteristics
- Whisper III® Trim and Cavitrol III® Trim Available for Servere Service Applications
- Available Valve Sizes Are Subject To Change, Please Contact Our Sales Office For Availability.
- NACE Compliant – MR0175-2002
Pictures Shown are Flow Control Remanufactured 12″ and 16″ Fisher EUT Control Valves Equipped with a 585C Piston Actuator and a DVC6200 Hart Communicating Digital Valve Positioner. The 16″ EUT has WhisperFlo™ Trim for Noise Attenuation.