Fisher® E-Body Sliding Stem Control Valves
The Fisher® E-Body sliding stem globe style control valve is a general purpose valve used for throttling or on-off service for gas and liquid applications. Types ET and ED valves includes a cage guided balanced valve plug, metal to metal seating, or PTFE (ET only) seating for bubble tight shutoff. Types Fisher EZ and ES contain unbalanced valve plugs with metal seating. Flow Control Equipment offers same day delivery for all replacement parts.
- Types ET, ED, ES, EZ
- Quick-Opening, Linear, or Equal Percentage Flow Characteristics
- NPS 1, 1-1/2, 2, 2-1/2, 3, 4, 6, and 8 Inch Valve Sizes
- ANSI Class 150-600 Flanged, NPT (1-2″ only), Buttweld, and Socket weld End Connections.
- WCC / WCB Carbon Steel or CF8M Stainless Steel Valve Bodies Available
- Whisper® I, Whisper III, Cavitrol® III Trim Available for ET, ED, and ES.
- Sour Service Capability – NACE MR0175.
- High-Temperature Service Capability